||What makes CHANDA PADMA SHALA different from other yoga studios?
- 0 min. walk from Roppongi Station
- Rock salt walls and lava plate floor
- No need to bring anything
- Other studios are often very busy as they take as many customers as possible in one class room but our studio offers lessons for a limited number of customers. You can learn yoga in spacious surroundings.
- Unlike other hot yoga studios that use stoves, our hot yoga warms the body from deep inside to generate a great amount of perspiration. If you have experienced hot yoga that uses a stove, you will immediately notice the difference.
- The soothing sound of a stream from the Earth Power Water in our studio is also well received by our customers.
- In our studio customers do not have to place and remove yoga mats. You can just show up and begin practice.
||What benefits can I expect from CHANDA PADMA SHALA?
- You can take relaxing yoga lessons.
- Instead of doing strenuous exercise, our lessons include lots of meditation, yoga’s core aspect. This makes our studio a place to condition both mind and body.
||I want to know about the trial lesson program.
||The programs vary depending on the instructor.
||Do the prices include tax?
||No. tax excluded.
||What shall I bring to a trial lesson?
||You only need spare underwear. All other items are provided free of charge.
||Are there any age restrictions?
||There is no age restriction.
||Can I visit to observe a lesson?
||Yes, you can.
||How early can I make a reservation?
||You can make a reservation anytime but you should confirm instructor availability.
||Can I make a reservation on the day?
||Yes. Please phone us.
||How many lessons can I reserve at once?
||You can make a reservation for as many lessons as you wish.
||How early shall I arrive at the studio?
||15 minutes prior a lesson.
||Can I enter or leave a room in the middle of lesson?
||When is your holiday?
||We have no scheduled holidays. Please confirm before you come.
||Can I drink cold water or tea during a lesson?
||Please drink the room temperature water that we provide.